Beta Beta Chapter of Oklahoma State Organization
Beta Beta Chapter Scholarships
Contact Vicki Bonny, Chair, or committee members Roxie Yetter, Julia Wilhite, Shelli Selby, Judy Reiff, or Ginger LaCroix for questions or directions on submitting your application.
An Applicant Must:
1. be an active member in good standing of Beta Beta
Chapter for a minimum of two (2) years.
2. be actively engaged in the field of education or show
specific plans to return to the field of education or be
retired and seeking new opportunities.
3. provide evidence of contribution to Beta Beta Chapter.
4. have regular attendance to chapter meetings.
5. provide evidence of excellence in scholarship
Scholarships/Workshops: Stipend Information
Applicants are also encouraged to apply for a Oklahoma State Organization Scholarship or International Scholarship.
1. Oklahoma State Organization Leadership Management
Seminar - $200
Updated September 2020